These cheerful activities - 300 throughout Wallonia- are open to schools and families.
- Ponds, springs, lakes, rivers, canals, caves, quarries...
- The local aquatic fauna and flora
- The water cycle and its purification treatment
- The ecological side of it (chemical products, using less water, water as a source of electricity...)
- The historical heritage linked to water
- Water fun: fishing, raft making...
- Off the beaten path themes: water in poetry, hydrogeological explanations...
Activities for all
- Guided walks and tours
- Photo exhibitions
- Film screenings
- Scientific workshops...
Event planned for the month of March 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.