Discover 35 enlarged nature and wildlife pictures taken by Michel d’Oultremont at Villers la Ville abbey.
About Michel d’Oultremont
- Originally from Glabais (Walloon Brabant), Michel D’Oultremont is a nature and wildlife photographer. At the age of 12, he spends hours observing animals with binoculars.
- He then switches to a digital camera and a zoom, capturing these unique moments
- After studying photography in Brussels, he starts as a professional photographer in 2016
- Several times rewarded for his work, he then travels around the world to discover species he is not familiar with, many of them endangered
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (or health passport) is mandatory in Wallonia, starting November 1st, 2021. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From Saturday 13 November 2021 to Sunday 13 February 2022.
- Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
- Closed on December 24, 25, 31 and on January 1