- Air sport / Aerodrome
- Adventure sports
Fancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Meeting at the airfield, weather forecast/safety briefing, discovering the glider, taking off
- 2 options: 500 or 800 m altitude towing
Good to know
- Minimum age: 10 y.o., depends on the size of the child
- Weight: 35 to 110 kg
- Height: 130-195 cm
- Duration: 30 mn for towing to 500 m, 45 mn for towing to 800 m
- Comfortable clothes adapted to the weather. Cap, sunglasses, comfy shoes, sunscreen
- Equipment rental
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.