- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
Located in Bastogne (Ardenne), this interactive museum offers a wealth of information on wool, and forgotten trades.
Follow the guide
- Visit the animal park, home to 25 species of animal giving wool.
- Discover the different ways of working wool, from the beginning of the 20th century to present days.
- Explore a reconstructed period house presenting the life and trades of yesteryear
- Try the site's hydraulic press, used to make fresh fruit juice from apples, pears, prunes, cherries...
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR