- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
Located in Bastogne (Ardenne), this interactive museum offers a wealth of information on wool, and forgotten trades.
Follow the guide
- Visit the animal park, home to 25 species of animal giving wool.
- Discover the different ways of working wool, from the beginning of the 20th century to present days.
- Explore a reconstructed period house presenting the life and trades of yesteryear
- Try the site's hydraulic press, used to make fresh fruit juice from apples, pears, prunes, cherries...
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Motor Home parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR