- Sport and relaxation
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Cycle ride
From the Plate Taille Val Joly: this bike ride will reveal the full beauty of the lakes of the Eau d'Heure, a major touristic and natural site in Wallonia.
The Eau d’Heure lakes, the largest water body in Belgium, was first created to make drinkable water reserves and supply the Charleroi – Brussels canal. It is now of the favourite touristic destinations in Wallonia. Start from Cerfontaine, which sawmills and clog-factories were linked to the rivers passing through.
Start: Cerfontaine tourist office
Distance: 32 km
- The path follows the Falemprise lake: why make the most of the authorised swimming spots?
- The trail stays close to the lakes of the Eau d'Heure then of the Plate Taille.
- The newly created node network makes it easy to find your way - no challenge whatsoever, just a pleasant ride.
In the area
- Route de la Plate Taille, 996440 Boussu-Les-WalcourtPhone number +32 71 14 34 83
Maximum distance : 35 Km