- Sport and relaxation
- Cycle ride
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
Yes, 3! This former rail track links Aix-la-Chapelle in Germany to Troisvierges in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg via the Eastern Cantons in Belgium.
This green belt offers a wonderful way to discover the border regions and enjoy their natural landscapes. Its very light incline (2% max) makes it perfect for the whole family.
Along the way, you will enjoy the beauty of the German countryside, the stunning landscapes of the Hautes Fagnes and the forests and bocages of the Our valley and Duchy of Luxembourg.
Arrival: Troisvierges (Luxembourg)
Distance: 124 km
Click here to download the interactive map, description and gpx file for this route.
You will find, along this 125-km cycling trail, panels presenting "Vennbahn-Stories". Rich in anecdotes, they explain how this former rail track made it through time, weaving itself in the region’s history.
Along the way
- Raeren castle and its ceramics museum
- Maison du Parc-Botrange
- Reinhardstein castle | Ovifat
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming
- Zum Onkel Jonathan: a hotel and restaurant in Raeren
- Le Cyrano: a hotel in Waimes (Eastern Cantons)
- Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the Ardenne
- Pip-Margraff, a hotel and restaurant in Saint Vith
- Fleur de Lys: a countryside gîte in Burg-Reuland
Maximum distance : 124 Km
German - French - Dutch