Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Adventure park
- Adventure sports
This Adventure Park in Wavre is all about “high in the sky adrenalin” and nature. With no less than 45 zip wires (including a 250 m long one) to try, you’re in for quite a thrilling day…
A few numbers to wow you
- 24 trails and 240 games: Tarzan jump, Giant steps, surf, sleigh, riding a bike up high...
- A 320 m long zipwires with slaloms
- 5 jumps (Space Jump: to go 17 m up, Forest Jump: to try a stunt jump, Jungle Jump: to swing 15 m high, Tower Jump: dare to free fall 20 m, Bungee jump 20 m down)
New in 2020
- An interactive laser game to conquer the Beumont fortress
- Trails with nets (mini Kids, tower Kids, fun Kids and Sensation)
The cafeteria, complete with a panoramic terrace overlooking the park, is the perfect place to cool down or refuel.
- Educational service
- Car parking
- Cycle rack