- Grottoes and caves
Located in the province of Luxembourg, the Caves of Hotton are part of Wallonia's protected natural heritage: a real geological gem!
A breath-taking visit
Get ready to...
- go 65 metres underground
- explore a fantastic maze of galleries
- look over a 30 metres deep sinkhole
- be wowed by delicate curtains made of stone, the incredible shapes and colours of the concretions around
- listen to the "river with no name" (an underground stream with incredibly clear water) roar
- glimpse a bat or two...
By the caves
- walks with stunning panoramas
- gardens with panels presenting the Calestiennes's flora and fauna
- the play area
- Caving trail (from the age of 6)
- Fun storytelling
- Cake and gifts for all
Minimum duration : 1:00
Maximum duration : 1:00
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - NL