- Grottoes and caves
Located in the province of Luxembourg, the Caves of Hotton are part of Wallonia's protected natural heritage: a real geological gem!
A breath-taking visit
Get ready to...
- go 65 metres underground
- explore a fantastic maze of galleries
- look over a 30 metres deep sinkhole
- be wowed by delicate curtains made of stone, the incredible shapes and colours of the concretions around
- listen to the "river with no name" (an underground stream with incredibly clear water) roar
- glimpse a bat or two...
By the caves
- walks with stunning panoramas
- gardens with panels presenting the Calestiennes's flora and fauna
- the play area
- Caving trail (from the age of 6)
- Fun storytelling
- Cake and gifts for all
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Minimum duration : 1:00
Maximum duration : 1:00
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground
Pets not allowed
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - NL