- Guided tour and discovery
A Greeter simply is a local, passionate about his/her city, his/her region who wants to share its amazing history, atmosphere and many gems. Who better could show you quirky, little-known places in Belgium? Even better - the service is free...
Meeting with a Greeter
- a fantastic way to explore a city/a village y off the beaten path
- for individuals or groups of up to 6 persons
- possible every day between 08:00 and 22:00
- a program designed with you
- a gentle rhythm - walking, cycling or using public transport
Where to find the Greeters in Wallonia
How to meet a Greeter
Simply fill the form online, sharing your interests, at least 10 days before meeting them.