- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
Located at the confluence of the Vesdre and the Getzbach in Eupen, this dam is the third reservoir of potable water in Belgium. On its side, the visitor centre offers a stunning view of the construction and nearby woodlands. Ideal for family days out and relaxing in a natural setting.
Activities at the Vesdre dam
- The cycling tracks are well designed. The RAVel starts near the dam and gives you a chance to enjoy a full ride around the artificial lake.
- Hikers will love the easy, 2.5 km water and forest themed walk, perfect with children.
- Thrill seekers can try going up or abseiling from the highest climbing wall in Euregio. Death rides are also possible on site.
German - French
Cafe - Playground