- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Situated in the former Villa Royale, residence of the second queen of the Belgian Marie Henriette, the Museum of the City of Waters unveils the history of Spa.
The museum invites you to discover the history of the Pearl of the Ardennes through:
- a magnificent collection of "Jolités" or Bois de Spa, featuring pieces from the seventeenth century to the present day
- vintage posters, engravings and various objects evoking the activity of the oldest spa town in Europe.
- the Spa Horse Museum.
Only the ground floor is accessible to people with reduced mobility:
- the permanent exhibition
- Spa Story
- the whole Horse museum
- the entire park
Entry includes all the Museums of the Water City.
MUSÉES DE LA VILLE D'EAUX
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL