Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Mahymobiles holds a remarkable collection of veteran, vintage and classic vehicles, 300 of which are on public display. Walk into the entrance hall and you are greeted by a dusty Delahaye. Look out for the unique De Mola coupé, a Rolls-Royce Phantom III and a Delaunay Belleville among other gems. Belgian brands such as Minerva add variety to the 6 galleries.
- the room where chassis and engines are kept.
- the miniatures collection
- the retrospective dedicated to 2 wheels vehicles
- the mini track for children 2 to 7 years old
- the gallery devoted to the evolution of the bodywork
- Outdoor catering
- Free catering
- Car parking
- Cycle rack