- Guided tour and discovery
Planted in 1990, this conservatory orchard in Tronquoy preserves native fruit bearing trees.
- Discovery of new fruit tree species
- Study of their resistance to disease in the Ardenne climate
- Graft, pruning, planting courses
- Open to the public several times a year
- Group visits on request
- Entry is fee
- Access: via E411, exit 27. Next: N85 towards Longlier, then towards Tronquoy – Route de la Maladrie
COVID-19 : Recreational/tourist travel to and from Belgium is prohibited until 18 April 2021. In accordance with the latest Covid-19 restrictions, most museums, tourist attractions and information centres are now closed in Wallonia, and events cancelled. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Guide available/groups - FR