- Guided tour and discovery
Planted in 1990, this conservatory orchard in Tronquoy preserves native fruit bearing trees.
- Discovery of new fruit tree species
- Study of their resistance to disease in the Ardenne climate
- Graft, pruning, planting courses
- Open to the public several times a year
- Group visits on request
- Entry is fee
- Access: via E411, exit 27. Next: N85 towards Longlier, then towards Tronquoy – Route de la Maladrie
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.