Property of the Province of Liège, this 573 m arbour, is one of the longest in Europe. Mostly planted in 1885, it features 5,000 charms, 70% being over a hundred years old. The site, listed and brought back to its former glory in 1992, offers an exceptional setting for strolls. Such a pleasant walk, every season bringing a different charm...
The site is accessible all year round. Entry is free.