- Religious heritage
Also known as the Lys Cathedral, this 7th century church is dedicated to Saint Peter and Saint Paul. It was rebuilt in 1925 in a Neo-Romanesque and Byzantine style.
Take the time to admire:
- Its Art Nouveau furniture
- The Crypt with its two polychrome tombs from the 14th century
- Its baroque choir stalls made in 1714 by sculptor L. Gombette from Lille
- Baptismal fonts made in Rance marble
- Free access al year round
- Guided tours for groups (book with the Tourist Office)
- Car parking
FR - NL
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.