- Religious heritage
Also known as the Lys Cathedral, this 7th century church is dedicated to Saint Peter and Saint Paul. It was rebuilt in 1925 in a Neo-Romanesque and Byzantine style.
Take the time to admire:
- Its Art Nouveau furniture
- The Crypt with its two polychrome tombs from the 14th century
- Its baroque choir stalls made in 1714 by sculptor L. Gombette from Lille
- Baptismal fonts made in Rance marble
- Free access al year round
- Guided tours for groups (book with the Tourist Office)
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL