- Train/tram/tourist train
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Set in the former international station of Treignes, the steam railway museum presents a precious record of Belgium's rail and industrial history.
Opened in 1994, the site invites you to discover, on 4 tracks each 100 metres wide, vintage steam locomotives, diesel rail cars, trains from the 50's, passenger coaches and service equipment. All belong to the Steam railway of the Three Valleys' collections.
The museum also organises temporary exhibitions around the railway and steam trains world.
Themed days also are organised and everyone is welcome to join: modelism, vintage carriages brought back on track and of course the steam festival, not to be missed.
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020 (outside special events/animations)
- Based on 2 adults min. buying a ticket for the museum of their choice
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
French - Dutch
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL