- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Train/tram/tourist train
Set in the former international station of Treignes, the steam railway museum presents a precious record of Belgium's rail and industrial history.
Opened in 1994, the site invites you to discover, on 4 tracks each 100 metres wide, vintage steam locomotives, diesel rail cars, trains from the 50's, passenger coaches and service equipment. All belong to the Steam railway of the Three Valleys' collections.
The museum also organises temporary exhibitions around the railway and steam trains world.
Themed days also are organised and everyone is welcome to join: modelism, vintage carriages brought back on track and of course the steam festival, not to be missed.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021 (outside special events/animations)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code TVM20 to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL