- Local producer
- Guided tour and discovery
Le Domaine du Chenoy is a 10 hectares vineyard near Namur, created in 2003. It aims at creating wines reflecting the Belgian terroir.
The following varieties are grown on the estate:
- Bronner, Merzling, Hélios, Johanniter and Solaris for the whites
- Pinotin, Rondo, Cabertin and Régent for the reds
All come under the Côtes de Sambre et Meuse appellation.
The wines produced are low in alcohol (between 11° and 12°) with full fermentation and very little residual sugar (less than 4 grams per litre). The nectars produced are refined and nuanced, with harmonious fruity aroma.
- Visits and tasting: every day but Sundays, booing required
- Shop open Thursdays-Fridays (from 10:00-17:30) and Saturdays (10:00-14:00)
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities
- Car parking
- Cycle rack