- Tourist office
Funded in the 7th century by Begge, Andenne boasts a rich past, reflected in its architecture and pretty streets. A few of the iconic sites well worth a detour: the Sainte-Begge collegiate church, the Scladina cave, the Espace Muséal d’Andenne dedicates to ceramics and local archaeological finds.
Nicknamed the city of bears, Andenne is a friendly, dynamic city. Look out for:
- its remarkable cultural heritage (old town, Romanesque churches, listed farms...)
- its local folklore and seasonal events (Bear carnival, corrida, music festivals...)
- its stunning landscapes (Meuse and Samson valley, Sclaigneaux nature reserve...)
- the nearby village of Thon-Samson (one of the prettiest i Wallonia)
There is much to do in the region and something for everyone: paragliding, clay shooting, swimming...
The Tourist Office
Its passionate team will be delighted to help you explore the region. Ask them for...
- Maps (walks, IGN, RAVeL, Camino de Santiago, GR 575)
- Themed trails
- Activities and events