- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Education to nature
Located in Bastogne (Ardenne), this interactive museum offers a wealth of information on wool, and forgotten trades.
Follow the guide
- Visit the animal park, home to 25 species of animal giving wool.
- Discover the different ways of working wool, from the beginning of the 20th century to present days.
- Explore a reconstructed period house presenting the life and trades of yesteryear
- Try the site's hydraulic press, used to make fresh fruit juice from apples, pears, prunes, cherries...
From 01 April to 01 October 2020.
April 1st to October 1st:
- Weekdays from 09:30 to 16:30
- Saturdays and public holidays from 11:00 to 18:00
- Open on Sundays in July and August from 11:00 to 18:00
Groups/School visits: possibility to enjoy wool-themed workshops (felt, weaving...). 2€/person
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.