Festivals dedicated to Belgian beer, breweries opening their doors to the public... Many tasting adventures await in Wallonia.
By adding Belgian beer to its intangible cultural heritage, UNESCO recognises how important this delicious beverage is in our daily life, as a tradition, a terroir product and a way to celebrate life and important events.
There isn't, in Wallonia and Belgium, a festival, fair, picnic, birthday... without a glass of beer brewed. It is not about quantity but taste and quality ingredients. Looking for a special occasion? We have listed quite a few below.
Prepare your visit by downloading reduction vouchers.
- Liège Beer lovers Marathon© Liège Beerlovers' CityAugust 2021Liège
Liège Beer lovers Marathon
- Sports and family fun in Soleilmont© FTLB - P. WillemsFrom 03 September 2021 to 17 April 2022Soleilmont
Sports and family fun in Soleilmont
- L'Elchertoise de JPP: a nature trail in Nobressart© Mark RossignolMarch 2022Nobressart
L'Elchertoise de JPP: a nature trail in Nobressart
- Tontegrange: barn animations in Tontelange© Jean-Luc BodeuxMay 2022Tontelange
Tontegrange: barn animations in Tontelange
- La Géroublonnade: beer and terroir food celebrations in Gérouville© WBT - AvantageJuly 2022Gérouville
La Géroublonnade: beer and terroir food celebrations in Gérouville